TVs/Computer Monitors are not collected curbside and are not accepted at the drop-off center. They are considered Hazardous Waste and can be disposed of at the Braintree semi-annual Household Hazardous Waste Day.
You may dispose of TVs and Computer Monitors at McConnell Enterprises, Best Buy, Clean Harbors, Willard’s Disposal Service, etc. accepts TVs and computer monitors. Prices vary.
Small appliances are also accepted at Best Buy.
For more information:
- McConnell Enterprises - 781-848-8070
- Best Buy - Call 781-848-1100 or visit Best Buy’s website.
- Clean Harbors (Saturday mornings only, open April-November) - Call 781-380-7177
- Big Brother, Big Sister Foundation (pick-up) - 800-483-5505
- Goodwill, Southern Artery, Quincy, 617-745-4144
- Willard’s Disposal Service - Call 617-770-4503 or visit Willard’s website.