Curbside Trash Pickup - Weekly
2 Bulky/Large items are allowed per week. This includes Furniture & Appliances. -
2 pieces of furniture can be placed curbside beside your trash cart each week.
Wooden furniture must be placed in one piece. If taken apart, please bundle and tie together in 2-3 pieces.
Serviceable Furniture (no upholstery or mattresses) and Household goods - charitable organizations will pick up or accept on site useful and usable household items for resale to support their missions, including:
• Big Brother Big Sister Foundation - Call 800-463-5503 or visit the Big Brother Big Sister Foundation's website for more details.
• Goodwill - Call 617-745-4144 for pick-up or drop-off at the Quincy store at 625 Southern Artery.
• Habitat for Humanity ReStores - West Roxbury, Plymouth. View the Habitat for Humanity website for details.
• Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless, for free pickup please call 781-595-7570 ext.13. View the Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless website for more information.
• My Brother's Keeper - Call 508-238-4416 or visit the My Brother's Keeper website for more details.
• Salvation Army: for free pickup call 800-SA-TRUCK or use their online pickup form on the Salvation Army Metropolitan Division website.
• Vietnam Veterans of America - 800-775-VETS (8387), view the Vietnam Veterans of America website for pick-up details.
• The Wish Project provides furniture to families moving out of homeless shelters. Call 978-375-3572, or visit the The Wish Project website for more details.